FUSION & BARRE CERTIFICATION | Virtual
Are you a certified instructor looking to teach Barre & Fusion?
- Teaching Methodologies: Effective exercise demonstration and instruction.
- Musicality and counting: phrasing, cueing and appropriate music selection.
- Practice Teaching for your to implement everything that you learn.
- Training on specific Oxygen classes including; Fast & Furious, Tone & Sculpt, Yoga & Core, Power Core, and Absolutely Burning Butts, Freedom Flow, Yang/Yin, Deep Stretch & Relaxation, Rise & Shine, Amazing Arms & Shoulders, and Barre Fusion
Virtual Fusion & Barre Certification Program
Refresh your skills & add Barre Certification
Fusion|Barre Certification Program
You will learn
- Innovative and fun exercises to strengthen and stretch all the major muscles groups.
- How to safely and effectively design a fitness class.
- How to safely and effectively fuse yoga and fitness together to keep your classes innovative and excited.
- How to lead exciting and fun classes utilizing effective tools like music and community.
- Maintain safety in fitness classes using many tools including safe cueing and demonstration.
- Basics of biomechanics in order to monitor and safely regulate class intensity and technique to ensure safety of all class participates.
- Offer variations and modifications for various fitness abilities and injuries. Answer general questions on injuries and/or discomforts related to exercise.
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Kerry Koble is the Master Franchisor for Oxygen Alberta and has also been a leader in the fitness and dance community in Edmonton for over 25 years! Her certifications include a 200 hour YTT, A.F.L.C.A with designations in Group Fitness, Barre, Special Equipment and Personal training combined with many continuing education courses and thousands of hours of teaching experience. She will bring a lot of knowledge, variety and fun to the Oxygen family. Kerry is known for teaching dynamic fusion classes that will always have you coming back for more! She is very excited to share her knowledge of all she has learned from her time in this industry
Register Now, Spaces Are Limited!
Fusion | Barre CertificationCourse Fees
- valid for Continuing Education hours
- Non refundable deposit required to secure your spot
- Plus applicable GST
In September 2014, I made a life changing decision to join Christina Raskin’s YTT at Oxygen. I had NO IDEA the journey I would embark on with my peers & teacher would turn out to be such a fulfilling & beautiful experience. Christina IS THE BEST. She has a lot of experience under her belt as an instructor, is extremely knowledgeable, and has the warmest smile & she’s awesome. Who wouldn’t want an awesome teacher? The YTT was a great mix of asana practice, meditation, philosophy, anatomy, pranayama & discussions. Christina has inspired me in countless positive ways while the YTT taught me the skills I needed to continue my personal practice throughout my life. This program isn’t just for those interested in teaching or yoga, it’s for anyone who wants to accomplish something very fulfilling & healthy. Thank you for believing in all of us when we doubted ourselves, Christina. Thank you for teaching me to be compassionate towards myself. If you ever teach the 500 hour program, sign me up now!
Christina is one of the best, if not the best, instructor I have ever had the pleasure of learning from – whether inside or outside of the yoga studio! Christina’s passion to share her love of yoga/pilates shines through in every gentle instruction, graceful movement, and powerful pose she presents to the students.
Yoga is now an integral part of my lifestyle largely due to the strong foundation developed in every practice that I have learned and will continue to learn from Christina. I look forward to seeing her smiling face and positive outlook before, during, and after each class.
Thank you Christina for bringing the best out of me!
Interested in learning more about our programs?
Subscribe to get the latest details & dates of our 200Hr, 300Hr & Virtual yoga teacher training programs.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
* Testimonial Disclaimer: The fitness testimonials presented apply only to the individuals depicted, cannot be guaranteed, and should not be considered typical. Every testimonial on this site are real, however it must be disclaimed that your individual results may vary.
*Results Disclaimer: Please note we do not guarantee any results in any of our fitness programs and or classes. Results may vary from individual to individual based on lifestyle, fitness level, nutrition and general health of the individual. Health tips and programs contained on this website/ blog does not guarantee that you will achieve desired results or that you will look like images that might be posted on this website/ blog.
Certified & Registered
Our school and faculty are certified and registered with Yoga Alliance.